Hafa Adai!

A spot to follow the adventures of a newlywed moving from Guam to Georgia so she can be there when he gets home from their first deployment. Thanks for joining me! I hope you enjoy and/or find something useful!

Friday 12 August 2011

Sleepover!

Today was a productive day! I've been car-less for the last 2 weeks or so, so whenever I get a ride or a car I try to jam-pack whatever I can into the day. Today I took the day off to spend it with my cousins who will be heading back to California in a few days. We headed to the usual spots so that they could buy "pasalubong" or "gifts/souvenirs" for home. We picked up a mango lava and some Yogurtland before we went to ABC Stores and Chamorro Village. I ended up buying shrimp pad thai for another cousin who's celebrating her 20th birthday tomorrow!
Not sure what else to write for now because I'm getting distracted by cable (I haven't had cable for almost 2 years now) so when it's on I go into a trance. I'll be back with more for you when I can remember what I wanted to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment