Hafa Adai!

A spot to follow the adventures of a newlywed moving from Guam to Georgia so she can be there when he gets home from their first deployment. Thanks for joining me! I hope you enjoy and/or find something useful!

Sunday 13 November 2011

Mid November.

Here we are. The stretching pains are getting worse... I guess I was getting off easy the last few weeks because now it's a dull ache that comes and goes and comes again, from my right side to my belly button. Very uncomfortable. I think I'd rather have this kind of symptom than the hurling again though. THAT was torture. I read that some people resume their first trimester symptoms in the third, and I'm seriously hoping that isn't the case.
My throat has been scratchy since yesterday, and I've taken it as a sign to start bundling up. My feet and hands are the only things that really get cold, but I really don't want to get sick right now. I wish I had some honey and lemon, maybe tomorrow I can get some at the commissary when I mail Dats and Justin's packages out. I hope they make it in time for Christmas! Dats doesn't want much, so we just made him a few cards and a "Christmas tree" on posterboard that we decorated with ornaments! I hope he likes it, at least he'll have some Christmas decorations up for the season.

The appointment went well! I love my doctor. I have an ultrasound scheduled for the end of this month, which I was surprisingly able to get! He referred me to the top 2 places for prenatal diagnosis in Maryland, so they're booked up until late January, but I was able to get a slot at his second choice the John Hopkins Hospital in downtown Baltimore. Traffic, but it's alright. I rarely go into the city, it'll be a nice change of pace. Next appointment is in 4 weeks! I'm so excited for the ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment